Best Specialty Articles of 2014 on dPS: Macro, Street, and Night Photography
There are so many great aspects and genres of photography it was hard to narrow it down for the best of the best series this week. Those that didn’t quite make the cut for a whole list of their own can be found here. They include: macro, street and night photography.
If you enjoy these types of photography here are a few of the top articles over the last year in these categories:
- Reverse Lens Macro: How to use it as a Great Learning Tool
- Getting Started Guide to Macro or Close-Up Photography
- Equipment for Macro Photography – Video Tips
- Funny Macro Dragonfly Photo
I was basically running behind these guys with a wide lens. Good timing is everything in street photography.
- 50 Things I Try to Avoid in Street Photography
- 7 Street Photography Tips and Exercises to Try This Season
- A Common Misconception About Street Photography – Just Take Photos of People Walking
- 8 Things You Should Know if You are Dating a Street Photographer
- How to Create Amazing Urban Landscape and Street Photography Images
- Practical Tips To Build Your Street Photography Confidence
- Using Humor In Street Photography
- In the Dark: 10 Tips for Street Night Photography
- Beginners Tips for Night Sky and Star Photography
- 9 Tips to Help you get Sharp Focus at Night
- How to do Long Exposure Photography and Light Trails at Night
- 2 Night Photography Video Tutorials
- Do you pack up and leave after sunset and miss the fun of night photography?
The post Best Specialty Articles of 2014 on dPS: Macro, Street, and Night Photography by Darlene Hildebrandt appeared first on Digital Photography School.